Nilai Wangsa Academy - Fast Track Learning Centre, an alternative private tutoring for school students ages 6 to 18. We foster an environment for educational activities beyond classroom teaching. We assist everyone to enhance their learning for their betterment learning skill.
Nilai Wangsa Academy formally known as Wangsa Tuition Centre JPWP 143, began in 1989 in Bandar Baru Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur and Pusat Tuisyen Sinar Wangsa registered on 23 February 1999, it is a private owned organisation founded by bumiputera. New branch registered under Nilai Wangsa Sdn Bhd, located at No.1B, Persiaran Permata, Taman Permata, 53300 Kuala Lumpur and has commenced operation since December 2009 until today. We aim to provide a quality educational solution to our client.
Our Core businesses in education sector;
- Academic Services
- After school tutoring provide students with extra help they need to earn extra credits and prepare for school examination for stuents age 6 to 18.
2. Enrichment Services
- After school enrichment programs offer students the opportunity to 'discover themselves' through projects studio and performing arts
Programmes are available at Nilai Wangsa Academy:
- Primary Education Programme (Mon - Sat)
- Secondary Education Programme (Mon - Sat)
- Maths Tuition Classes (Mon - Thurs)
- English Language Tuition Classes (Sat only)
- Bahasa Malaysia Tuition Classes ( Sat only)
- One-to-One Personalized Learning (weekdays & Sat only)
- Fast Track Prep Programme (Mon - Thurs)
- Homework Guidance (Mon - Fri)
- Homework Club & Student Care (after school programme)
- School project paper & internet services (after school programme)
- Easy writing/penulisan
- Easy reading/mudah membaca/novel pre-reading
- Project studio and performing arts (english & malay)
We provide the guidance with
- Qualified teachers
- Individual attention
Individual learning is our major service and we here pinpoint trouble areas and help students make improvements. All classes are thought on one to one basis.
1. Personalized learning - One to One
- One - to - One
- Primary - BM,BI, Maths & Accounting
- Secondary - maths, Add Maths & Accounting
- Weekdays ( 4 - 10pm)
- Weekend ( 9 - 4 pm)
Wangsa Fast Track Academy offer fully learning experience for all students. All classes are thought one to one. The students must obtained the standard pass grade in order to proceed the next chapter/topic.
Individual learning is our major service and we are here to pinpoint trouble areas and help students make major improvements. All classes are thought on one to one basis.
Single course/per hour :-
Primary Level Subjects Time Table
Pri-level 1 BM,BI,Maths, Science Mon- Sat
Pri-level 2 BM,BI,Maths, Science Mon, Wed & Sat
Secondary Level Subjects Time Table
Sec-lower Maths, Science Mon - Tues
Sec-upper Maths, Add Maths, P.A Mon - Sat
Hourly Time Table
1 month course (4x) 4 hours ones a week
1 month (8x) 8 hours twice a week
3 month course (12x) 12 hours ones a week
6 month course (24x) 24 hours ones a week
2. Fast Track Prep
(mentoring, classes for credit and test prep.)
- Skill building - reading, writing & maths skill
- Study skills - test preparation and review techniques
- Test & time management strategies
- Classes are small ( 1:2-5)
- Instruction is on going.
- Classes are two or one half hours for weekdays programs
- Classes for the full 5 hours course is on Saturday only
We believe preparation is the key to success. Most of students are already on the way to success. So don't waste your time and money having them sit in a group. Our instructor will give the strategy for the best answering method and help students determined how to go about answering question especially in maths solving problem.
Weeks 1 week 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks
(20%) (25%) (25%)
1 1/2 hrs (Mon - Thurs) 6 Hours 12 Hours 18 Hours 24 Hours
1 hours (Mon - Wed) 3 Hours 6 Hours 9 Hours 12 Hours
3. Group Tutoring - Normal Tuition Classes
- Small group up to 20 students
- All Subjects
- All level
- Weekdays classes (Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday only).
- Single subject
- Additional Subject
Books & Material
Homework Club @ cafe
- All subjects area
- Is a safe place for your child after school
- Is monitored by certified teachers
- Helps students get organized
- Provide strategies for learning and study skills
- Library & Computer facilities
- Flexible scheduling from 2pm up to 6pm
- Weekdays only
Homework club @ cafe is a place for students complete their "homework". Question can be answered on the spot coaching by our teachers.
Our services can be everybody or even just once a week and the price is affordable. Please call now for rates. 03-41476686
Other Academic Services
- School projects paper services
After school tutoring provides students with the extra help on preparing project paper for examination. Our teachers mentoring students to complete the project papers in groups or individual.
- Essay writing/ penulisan
One of our most popular programs, our qualified teacher teaches students on how to write english or malay in the standard paragraph essay. The students learnt where to insert important information and where and how to place ideas for effectiveness. The program is offered for primary students from standard 4, 5 & 6.
- Easy reading/Mudah membaca
We provide the guidance for level one primary students. The students are instructed to practice reading passage everytime they visit us. We also prepare vocab list and teach the students on how to take words apart to find meaning. They must complete and demontrate the topics and get positive at the end of the classes.
- Novel pre-reading/komsas
This program focuses on reading comprehension, as well as understanding character,themes and symbolism. We open for secondary level from form 1 to 5 students.
Nilai Wangsa Academy - Fast Track Learning Centre
012-6923214 (office h/p)